289-755-0146 amy@amycoburn.com

Welcome to the Team!

Pat White Kuldip Brar We are very proud to welcome to our RMA team Pat White and Kuldip Brar.  Both Pat and Kuldip work full time jobs as well as being licensed Mortgage Agents.  Pat is a firefighter in Niagara Falls and Kuldip is a truck driver in the Hamilton area. ...

And the winner is….

Dave Coleman…you are our winner of a $100 gift certificate to a restaurant of your choice.  We will contact you to arrange the details.Thank you to all those that entered.

5 Simple Ways to Improve Curb Appeal

Curb appeal is a home’s sex appeal. It catches the eye and draws you in.  Here are 5 simple ways to improve your home’s curb appeal. Landscaping:  Simple things like edging gardens walkways and driveways have a big impact.  Make sure to clean up any weeds poking up...

Giving Back

I am an avid believer in giving back to my community.  So when I was recently introduced to the “100 Brokers Who Care” website I jumped on board and made my first contribution.  This is an amazing concept. Check out 100brokers.org.How It WorksThey are...

Dinner on us!!

For the month of June we are running a contest for a $100 gift certificate to the restaurant of your choice!!!! Here is how you can win:Book a mortgage review – 1 entryA referral that books a mortgage review – 1 entryLike and share our Facebook page – 1 entryIf you...